Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Best blogger tweeks and tricks

As soon as I get the chance I will write a heartfelt thank you note to the generous blogging gurus that have helped me conquer my virtual fears and rein-in my disorderly chaotic workflow.
Meawhile, here are some of the most helpfull Blogger ressources I have used, and some that I plan to use.


Tutorial and Ressources I have used:
Back-up your Blogger template design
How to place a custom header image (Banner) in Blogger ( and helpfull video)
Uploading pictures in Blogger - advices
Converting Minima 2 column template into a 3 column template
Installing a horizontal navigation menu
How to remove or hide Navbar in Blogger
Hexadecimal color codes and names
Missing tool icons, EDIT HTML and COMPOSE - What to do ( slow to download )
Coding for lists : Listamatic
my favorite horizontal list code

Tutorial and Ressources I plan to use in the future:
more of blogbulk's tutorials
Tips for new bloggers tutorials

and more specifically:

Setting up Blogger for custom domains on Godaddy ( revisited ) ( other )
How to make favicon ( that little icon in front of your URL)
How to add a search box within your Blog
How to place photos/images side by side in Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment